Thursday 14 February 2013

The Valentine's Day Video Check out the love of the day!!!!


The Valentine's Day Video

Check out the love of the day!!!!


Yanghui and I have been together for 1 year and 3 months. Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and today our 1 year and 3 month anniversary. It started back in 2010 towards the end of the year. A classmate of mine borrowed an SS textbook from her and she asked me to return it from my classmate. From there, I started borrowing her SS textbook for lessons and saw her in the library all the time after school. I liked seeing her around and slowly began to like her. She felt the same way. After my O levels ended on 12th November 2010, I asked her to be my girlfriend on 13th November 2010. We've had a lot of obstacles during our relationship. Our ex-Seconday School tried to break up. They failed miserably, of course. I waited a year for her to graduate, which included sneaking around, sending her to the bus stop and hiding somewhere etc. The past 1 year and 3 months has been the happiest time of my life and I hope...no wait...I know that this will continue for a very very very VERY long time. I love you Yanghui. Happy Valentine's Day/1 Year 3 Month Anniversary.










Happy velentine day to all my viewers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment